Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jett's Delivery

March 16th, delivery cont...

After Jenn arrived, the doctor went over a few more things with us before the surgery. He said that because my fever had spiked so quickly, Jett needed to come out as soon as possible. 

The nurses had to adjust and redo my IV (which was no fun at all) and we were off and on our way to the OR. I remember it being ice cold when the double doors opened. Because of the fever, I was already shivering, but now I was almost convulsing! 

They prepped me for the spinal and before I knew it, my toes were numb. Again, a really weird feeling! The anesthesiologist did her magic and we were soon underway.  Joel came in with tears in his eyes and told me he loved me. He tried to hold my hand for me even though I was shaking so bad. I asked the anesthesiologist to hold my other hand because I couldn't keep it on the table.









No comments:

Post a Comment